Academic ’Cybersecurity Partnership project' - Nord France Invest and Midlands Cyber
03 Jan 2023
to 23 Jun 2023
Time: Get in Touch for More Information!
Location: Ongoing Project.
In the UK, universities in the Midlands, London and the North of England have become world-class leaders in cybersecurity, and play essential roles in their local cyber ecosystem, around start-up incubators, cyber solutions providers and large corporates in need of such solutions.
There is huge potential in creating a large partnership in cybersecurity between universities in Hauts-de-France and those in the UK. The aim of this partnership is not to set up a talking shop, but a network of opportunities that can work on concrete projects which can be useful to all of them!
• Exchanges of students
• Exchanges of teachers
• Developing joint teaching and training modules
• Organise joint conferences
• Launch new specialisations based on other universities’ experience (cryptography, ransomware, etc.)
• Organise large-scale hackathons around specific topics of common interest
• And anything else that universities would find useful.
Please get in touch with Cluster Manager Cesca Nutbeem if you are interested to join our partnership!